Here is a photo today of Walter Schott's statue Three Dancing Maidens found in Central Park's Conservatory Gardens. Here is some information about the gardens from the park's website:
The six-acre Conservatory Garden is Central Park's only formal garden. It takes its name from the huge glass conservatory that once stood on this same spot, built in 1898. In 1934, when maintenance of the facility had become too costly, the conservatory was demolished and replaced with the present Garden, which opened to the public in 1937. The Conservatory Garden is in fact three gardens representing different landscape styles: Italian, French, and English.
Have a nice week!